Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting The Call

I have been in my ward for 4 weeks. our first week here was the first week as the new ward so we kinda got un-noticed or so I thought. After Sacrament I go to drop my little guy off and realize the nursery leader has no help. so I stick around. next thing you know, 3 weeks later I have been called as nursery leader. I am 23 years old I have a 2 1/2 year old and a 9 month old. So now I get to spend all week being with kids, which I am fine with....YES! its okay because I have an amazing husband that walks through the door after work and becomes Super Dad! he is really good at giving me a break. So cue Sunday, I recently heard someone call nursery the black hole....I see why, Your really disconnected especially when your a new member of the ward.

My whole goal for this blog is to put my ideas and helps out there and get some feedback from others. I haven't found any helps, additives for the new book so I am making some up as I go and always applicate thoughts and opinions!

No comments:

Post a Comment